*This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for using them.*
Who else gets somewhat freaked out by scarves? Just me? I’ll admit that I’m a self-proclaimed fashion freak that still gets intimated by those awkwardly-long-yet-cute pieces of fabric.
That being said, I do love a pretty and warm scarf in the fall. But since I truly suck at wrapping them, I tend to look for the easy way out. Usually this ends up being in the form of an infinity scarf, so that’s what I naturally gravitate towards. Occasionally though, I’ll find other styles I can’t resist.
Below you’ll find 8 types of scarves for every style that have totally sucked me in this season:
- The classic chunky knit infinity scarf– Ridiculously easy to wear, you can just throw it on and go.
- Oversized blush scarf– I’m loving how spring colors, like blush, have seamlessly transitioned into fall. This particular one is oversized so it does have a lot of fabric, but it’s so pretty and feminine I couldn’t resist.
- The floral scarf– This is the first time I’ve seen so many florals transition into fall in a long time, but I’m totally ok with it because florals are a girl’s best friend.
- Faux fur scarf– Faux fur has been “in” for the last few seasons, but I’m seeing it a lot more in accessories. How cozy and chic is this guy?
- The silk neck scarf– These smaller, square scarves are a more minimal and chic addition to your wardrobe. Great for those who like a less bulky look.
- The classic knit scarf– You’ve seen these everywhere for years. They look great on anyone, but can require a bit of creativity to wrap.
- The black and white infinity scarf– For those who like to maintain a neutral look, this one is easy to wear and goes with practically anything. Plus, it’s not bulky.
- The plaid scarf– Who doesn’t love a little plaid this time of year? If you’re not into plaid shirts, then perhaps accessorizing with it is more your jam.
Are you a scarf fan? Which style is your favorite?