*This post contains affiliate links. Read more about the disclosure here, and thanks for using them!*
Ever since filming my first hair tutorial a few weeks ago, I’ve also received lots of questions about the makeup I use. First, let me be the first to admit that I’m a bit of a beauty product junkie.
Actually, I’ve adored makeup for as long as I can remember. As a young girl, I remember constantly sneaking into my aunt’s bathroom drawer and fawning over all her pretty Clinique lipsticks. My beautiful mother never wore makeup, so her sister’s cosmetics stash was heavenly for me to get into.
Guys, what you see here is probably only 1/8 of all the makeup I own… if that.
And truthfully, although I’ve recently switched 100% of my skincare and about 80% of my cosmetics over to Beautycounter, certain products will always be staples in my makeup drawer.
So, these are the products I carry and use on a consistent basis:
- Beautycounter Dew Skin Tint in No. 3
- Beautycounter Flat Complexion Brush
- Beautycounter Touchup Skin Concealer Pen in Medium No. 1
- Beautycounter Lip Conditioner in Peppermint
- Beautycounter Color Pinch Cream Blusher in Hibiscus
- NYX Wonder Stick in Medium/Tan
- Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara in Black
- M.A.C. Fluidline Gel Eyeliner in Blacktrack
- NYX Lip Liner in Pale Pink
- Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick in Melted Ice Cream
Phew! I realize that’s quite the list. And yes, I know not everyone likes a full face of product (most days I don’t even wear this much because #momlife), so this one’s for my fellow makeup lovers.
Anyway, here’s the final look. 🙂 You’ll more likely find me looking like this on the weekends when my husband’s on toddler duty than during the week when we’re… well… just trying to fit in a shower and make it to dinner time. 😉
So, what are your favorite makeup products? Do you consider yourself a makeup person?