Happy Memorial Day, friends! As the daughter of immigrants, I feel truly blessed to live in this country and am grateful for those who have served to protect its rights. May we never forget their sacrifice!
That said, we’ve been crazy busy adjusting to life with two kiddos. And let me tell you: it ain’t for the faint of heart! Nobody told me that having two kids would feel like having TEN… and yet, while I continue to swear off more on a daily basis, I still feel that little tug every time my 4 month old smooshes his chunky cheeks into my face. It’s the sweetest (and hardest) thing ever, right? Parenthood, man..
*This post may contain affiliate links. Head over to our Disclosure page to read more*
ANYWAY! Let’s talk jumpsuits. They’re everywhere this season, and for good reason! The style possibilities are endless, and if you know what to look for, combining fashion + comfort is as easy as 1-2-3. For me, finding nursing friendly styles is a must, but I couldn’t resist rounding up a few others that would be perfect for date-night.
So, here are 5 jumpsuit styles for every budget + body type to snag this season:
- Off the Shoulder Jumpsuit: One of my favorite styles, and nursing friendly if you find stretchy material!
- Ruffle Trim Jumpsuit: This is one of my favorite styles, although they’re difficult to find in nursing friendly fabrics. But seriously, ruffles are such an easy way to add a little feminine glam to any outfit! Perfect for date night.
- Cold Shoulder Jumpsuit: Easy to wear and easy to transition from day-to-night when you pair it with the right accessories.
- Cutout Detail Jumpsuit: Another one of my favorites. I love the little peekaboo of skin! I’m not quite back to my postpartum body and still battling that mom pooch, so high waisted jumpsuits with a little cutout above the waist are perfect.
- Wide Leg Jumpsuit: Are you a wide leg lover or hater? Hopefully a lover, because this style looks great on any body type! I love the 70s boho vibe and it’s easy to dress up with heels or down with some slip-on sandals.
SHOP THE POST:
That’s it for now! Which of these jumpsuit styles is your favorite?
P.S. I’ve teamed up with some other awesome blogger friends to gift one of you lucky winners with a $500 Southwest gift card for your next summer destination! Super easy to enter- good luck!!
I teamed up with fellow bloggers to host this giveaway!
Enter to win a $500 Southwest Giftcard by earning points!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*By entering this giveaway, you agree to opt-into the sponsor’s newsletters. More information can be found within the Terms and Conditions.
10 1 1